Special Needs Shops and Services

Brad H. Rosken, Counselor at Law

School Districts consult their attorneys. Why shouldn't you?

School Districts ask their attorneys what is the minimum amount of services the law requires them to provide to special education students. Why shouldn't you ask your attorney what are the maximum amount of services the law requires the School District to provide?

Going for your child's first Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and don't know what to expect? I can give you the answers to those questions and many more.

As your attorney, I solve problems.

Law Offices of Brad H. Rosken, PLLC
Counselor at Law
534 Broadhollow Road, Suite 275, Melville, New York 11747
(631)-379-9569 cell • 631-209-4077 • 631-270-4729 fax • Brad@specialedcounselor.com
Website: SpecialEdCounselor.com

Back to Special Needs Directory